Visual Merchandiser Decorater
The Hungarian fashion brand NUBU is looking for a new member for its team who will fulfil the role of Visual Merchandiser Decorator.
We are looking for new decorator colleagues who would like to develop in their professional careers, who are not afraid to push their boundaries and strive to get better day by day.
All our stores are located in the heart of Budapest: we operate in both department stores and stand-alone boutiques, so it is important that our future colleague is ready to work in any of our locations, even in rotation when it comes to creating instillations in both the stores and in windows.
- Strong knowledge and interest towards contemporary fashion and design
- Identifying with the NUBU brand and its careful representation through the core values of the brand
- Independent store interior and window layout based on NUBU brand style, ideas from conception to implementation
- Changing shop windows on a monthly basis, adapting to commercial goals, trends and collections. Creative design, construction and installation of seasonal installations, adapted to events
- Dressing up mannequins, compiling looks
- Design and artistic installation of plants in the stores
- Tracking and optimising inventory, rotating goods between stores as required by the demand
- Collaboration and coordination of weekly product shipments from pricing to packaging and shipping
- Careful handling of products, professional preparation in case of movement of goods, active participation in inventory
- Regular, thematic training of sales team, responsibility for maintaining the established business image
- Proficiency in styling, style advice, occasionally helping our customers at our stores
- Professional work outcomes
- Full-time job for long-term
The position requires a degree in decor, conversational English and Hungarian skills and computer skills.
In your CV please include a picture of yourself and your payment request!
Please send your application to the following email address: