Stylist-Sales AssociateNUBU STUDIO · Budapest
NUBU is looking for a Stylist-Sales Associate to join our team in Budapest.
As firm believers of slow fashion NUBU, a leading Hungarian fashion brand, designs and creates its collections locally in the name of efficiency, sustainability and durability using Hungarian artists' works as inspiration. The fashion brand, specifically famous for its sleek yet unique tailoring, combines comfort and function to create a delicate balance between wearer's determined personality and radiance.
If you are ready to grow with us and work in NUBU's professional sales team, we are waiting for your application.
We are looking for a new sales associate blessed with a stylist vein, who is is not afraid to push boundaries and constantly strive to do better. Following our customer-centric strategy, our expectation is to provide personalised advice for our customers. It is also our mission to provide our visitors with a careful and loving service from the very first moment they enter our stores, helping to create a lifelong connection. All our stores are located in the heart of Budapest: we operate in both department stores and stand-alone boutiques, so it is important that our future colleague is ready to work in any of our locations, even in rotation.
- Active participation in achieving commercial goals, increasing turnover
- Style consulting and helping our customers being navigated through our stores
- Build and retain customer base to increase brand loyalty
- Enhancing the customer ceremony experience, creating lasting joyful moments
- Careful stocking of goods, professional preparation in case of movement of products, active participation in inventory and visual merchandising
- Administration/ checkout - invoicing, keeping track of orders and custom repairs
The Ideal Candidate:
- Speaks fluent Hungarian and English
- Is passionate about fashion and arts and also has professional background in the field
- Has a business mindset and experience
- Is excited and motivated to always learn more
- Is empathic, professional, open and ready to grow
- Has high-level communication skills and easily follows protocols
- Excellent team worker
What we offer:
Full-time employment, long-term.
If you are interested in this offer, please send us your CV with your picture to: